AskAmie

Hi, welcome to AskAmie! I am a certified esthetician and makeup artist. Having modeled for 14 years, I have become a virtual expert in the field of beauty. I love to help others with skin care concerns and makeup application. Need help? Have a beauty question? Just AskAmie.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FOUND: An Easier Tweezer

Last week, I went to the HBA (Health & Beauty America) Expo at the Javits Center in NYC. The place is huge so I just walked up and down the aisles for a while only to discover booth after booth of packaging companies and their wares- great for big companies but not for me. However, I am so glad I went because I discovered LA-Tweez, a tweezer with a built-in LED light. The whole device is about the size of a lipstick and even contains a magnified mirror! Post a comment or send an email for details.

Only $16
(plus shipping)


Available in:
PINK or BLACK


Stainless-steel tip
Ribbed handle for non-slip grip
Easy on-off switch
Designed for functionality
Includes batteries
Built to last


3 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello

    I liked your blog, it was fun to read. I look for blogs all the time that can influence me to come up with unique ideas for my blog. If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. I found the website on accident but they really do give free traffic and so far they seem ok to me. well, i look forward to all the updates. thanks again.

    Jessica

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger Ruth said…

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Ruth


    http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Jan Marini Bioclear Cream said…

    Cool, I'm going to have to track this down. Seems like a real smart product; no more having to shine a harsh light where I am tweezing! The only question that I have is whether or not the magnified mirror is part of the tweezers themselves or just an added component... anyway, I suppose I'll be finding out soon! Thanks for the heads up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home