AskAmie

Hi, welcome to AskAmie! I am a certified esthetician and makeup artist. Having modeled for 14 years, I have become a virtual expert in the field of beauty. I love to help others with skin care concerns and makeup application. Need help? Have a beauty question? Just AskAmie.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A New Job!

I began my new job today at The Neigel Center for Cosmetic and Laser Surgery in West Orange, NJ. I am now training with their esthetician and will work alone on Monday, Friday, and the third Saturday of each month.

I will perform the following treatments: microdermabrasion, facials, microdermabrasion facial combinations, chemical peels, and corrective makeup.

I am pleased and honored to work in a medical setting that is highly focused on advanced skin care and technology.


Join me and the entire staff on Tuesday, October 10th for an open house and learn about all of the center's treatments including Botox and a complete range of cosmetic surgeries. Call us at 973.325.7779
for details.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Ruth said…

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

    first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

    will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Ruth


    http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

     

Post a Comment

<< Home